This is Crow - Artificial Neural Networks in Grasshopper.
This component offers two different kinds of operation:
- Supervised Learning through Backpropagation Networks
- Unsupervised Learning through Self-Organizing Maps
Example Files explain the usage of the plugin.
I have tested this project, but it might still contain bugs. Please use it "as is", it does not come with warranties. I spent a lot of time developing the logic and implementing it, please give credit where credit is due.
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the Crow.gha and the Crow.Core.dll file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
Crow is an extension of NeuronDotNet.dll developed by Vijeth Dinesha
For further information go here: http://www.felbrich.com/projects/Crow/Crow.html
- Benjamin Felbrich