BrickBox allows to manage Grasshopper snippets from a canvas button which makes to drop and add snippets much faster than the earler release.
You will find the box empty after installing the plugin.
To add a snippet:
- Selects the components in grasshopper.
- Click on the icon, a pop-up window will appear.
- Choose tab name and brick name.
- Focuses components on the canvas to capture the image. Or in the Rhino view pressing the button in the lower left corner of the pop-up.
To search for an existing brick, click the arrow at the right of the icon.
You can delete or rename tabs and brick pressing right click on them.
With the BrickBox2_Utilities file you can copy all the bricks of your BrickBox 1 document, or to delete all data of the add-on in Gh.
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gha file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
- Daniel Abalde