High Performance, Integrated Rendering for Rhino
Top artists and designers from every type of industry rely on the Brazil render engine for their most demanding work. Whether showing off the latest designs for a new mobile phone, doing site-accurate visualizations for a new resort-hotel, or generating images of your newest jewelry designs, Brazil can help you create stellar imagery quickly and easily.
Product Design - Brazil can help you visualize your designs in a wide range of styles from high-quality photorealistic renderings, to easy to understand line drawings and illustrations.
- Flexible camera settings help achieve realism.
- Mix and match photorealistic and Illustrative rendering styles.
- Simulate a vast array of complex materials -- everything from hard reflective materials to soft, translucent plastics. More details...
Jewelry Design - Brazil is the ideal renderer for the hard-surfaces and complex light interaction needed by jewelry designers.
- Diffusion in materials along with HDRI lighting create brillance in gemstones.
- Realistic lighting through caustic photon reflections and refractions.
- Advanced camera features, like depth-of-field, help show scale and make your renderings look like photographs.
Transportation Design - Sharp rendering and multilevel materials allow Brazil to simulate the complex material finishes needed for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Simple to use HDRI lighting makes set-up a snap.
- Accurate reflections communicate surface contours.
- Accurate shadowing and flexibility in camera lenses help create a sense of scale in your images.
Architectural Design - Brazil's render engine has the performance and flexibility to render all forms of exteriors, interiors and landscaping.
- Global Illumination and industry standard IES photometric datasets from lighting manufacturers can be used.
- Sunlighting system allows for site specific daylighting studies.
- Sophisticated, realistic materials allow you to work equally well whether doing interiors or exteriors.