Geometric AI is a new definition that is a companion for discrete AI based on several algorithms. Geometric AI is faster than discrete AI and has final solution. And it it very important for decision making of processes.
Enjoy the ride and help us to make it better.
Mahnaz Tanhaee: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is start and at final, Alita will be a good infrastructure for robotics and AI development.
Alita beta can:
- It Identifies primitive geometric shapes like square, ellipse, hexagon and more.
- It compares shapes to each other and finds same shapes (equal shapes with equal topology and size)
- There are some components that result Boolean outputs for identifying primitive shapes.
- There are 2 components for 3d shapes in this beta version
- Shapes component can extract sub shapes from intersecting curves
- Identifying 16,000 polyhedron shapes
- Identifying well-known shapes in architectural and structural engineering like “Pabarik”,”Shamse”,”H section” and more
- Geometric make out: identifying geometric relation among shapes like symmetry, radial symmetry.
- Special bounding shapes: like “Oriented Rectangle Bounding Box”
- Fabrication components to prepare designing for fabrication.
- Identifying more 3D shapes (solid and surface)
- Extracting geometric specification easily
- Finding modeling walkthrough: extrusion, revolve, sweep, blend and more