Godzilla. Simple Robotic Simulation
START SIMULATING ROBOTS IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES
AND DEVELOP ENTIRELY NEW PROCESSES
WITH NO PRIOR ROBOTIC EXPERIENCE
“I want to simulate a robot, but it’s too complicated”
RoboFold has created the Godzilla software to help you simulate robots easily. No more complicated definitions, just create a tool-path. Then you get:
- Simulation automatically generated. Develop and test your process intuitively before you use the robot.
- Code automatically generated for ABB, Kuka and more. Upload to the robot with one-click, from any computer on your network.
- Plugins available for milling, folding and 3D printing to get you started. Ready made processes allow you to start making from day one.
Built by RoboFold – leaders in creative robotic development
How do I control how the robot moves?
The robot follows a sequence of planes, so you need to:
- Obtain planes from Rhino geometry e.g. lines, surfaces, meshes
- Create planes directly using standard GH tools or scripts
See more in this example video: robots in 60 seconds
- Multiple robots displayed in parallel
- Re-order your sequences easily
- Visualise actions, clash detection and axis limits
- Use scripting to create loops with Python or C#
Robots and tools
- Use, create, import and export robots and tools
- Share robots and tools with .rob/.too file format.
- Define tool weight and COG
- Monitor actions in real time with heads-up display
- Custom values e.g. on/off, true/false, numerical values, speed, %’s, Zone, MoveL, MoveJ
Clash detection, reach and axis limits
- Persistently displayed as colour changes on all affected key-frames
- Dynamically displayed as colour changes on robots
- Multiple tool-state geometry e.g. open/closed grippers
- Linear rails and rotary tables
Licensing Mechagodzilla: the Code Generator
- Network license, unlimited users
- Hosted on a Raspberry Pi connected to the robot and LAN
- Manages multi robot synchronisation
- Contact us for pricing and brochures.
More info, guides, exchange robots and tools:
- Software, robots, installation and fabrication
- +44 (0) 20 7737 7760
Copyright RoboFold Ltd. All rights reserved.