Godzilla. Simple and Intuitive Robotic Simulation
- Create simulations from just three Godzilla components and a sequence of planes
- Build definitions with standard Grasshopper tools
- All the features you need for robotic simulation
- All the features you need for real world robot control
- FORTHCOMING: Simulate with any computer on your network, then send data to the Raspberry Pi code generator and control robots. Code generation for many robots brands. ABB, Universal, Kuka, Staubli etc
- Built by RoboFold – leaders in creative robotic development
How do I control how the robot moves?
The robot follows a sequence of planes, so you need to:
- Obtain planes from Rhino geometry e.g. lines, surfaces, meshes
- Create planes directly using standard GH tools or scripts
- Multiple robots displayed in parallel
- Visualise actions, clash detection and axis limits
- Use scripting to create loops with Python or C#
Robots and tools
- Use, create, import and export robots and tools
- Share robots and tools with .rob/.too file format.
- Monitor actions in real time with heads-up display
- Custom values e.g. on/off, true/false, numerical values, speed, %’s
Clash detection and axis limits
- Persistently displayed as colour changes on all affected key-frames
- Dynamically displayed as colour changes on robots
- Multiple tool-state geometry e.g. open/closed grippers
- Linear rails and rotary tables
- Multi-threading for faster clash detection
Licensing Mechagodzilla: the Code Generator
- Network license, unlimited users
- Hosted on a Raspberry Pi connected to the robot and LAN
- Manages multi robot synchronisation
- PRICING and DATES TBC
More info, guides, exchange robots and tools:
- Software, robots, installation and fabrication
- +44 (0) 20 7737 7760
Copyright RoboFold Ltd. All rights reserved.
Designed by Gregory Epps.
Developed by Florent Michel.