BrickDesign enables the controlled design and manipulation of a large amount of discrete elements. The plug-in provides a parametric design environment, which allows for a fast build-up of brick façade geometries, which can easily be adapted to changing design intentions and requirements. The core concept of the software is that the brick unit is the basis for every action performed. Basically, a design is generated through drawing, placing and manipulating individual bricks. BrickDesign offers different methods to manipulate the individual bricks in order to map patterns on a façade. These methods can be extended ad libitum through an open script interface, which gives access to a number of brick parameters.
· intuitive design of a large set of small, discrete elements
· fully parametric data model
· create design variants fast and easy
· integration of user defined details
· expandability through scripting interface
· complete integration into design and planning process
· automatic generation of basic fabrication data
The free version of BrickDesign is limited to 10’000 bricks per file and the scripting interface is disabled. You can subscribe to a full commercial licence for 299.- Swiss Francs per year from within the software. For a non-commercial licence, please contact email@example.com.