Plug-In for: Rhino 5 for Windows
Auxpecker Studio is an easy and free solution to get a pleasing realtime preview of objects directly on the viewport of Rhino3D v5.0. It is simply based on the use of environment maps,texture, ecc; making viewport objects reflect in ways that reproduce / approximate the look of various materials. This technique is not meant as a preview for rendering in association with any render engine. It is a stand-alone method for communicating very pleasantly, in realtime, projects to your client.
In this version there are new features and improvements.
- new maps redefined and expanded in number and types
- new GUI
- new menu for the management of sight
- image capture
- management of the transparency
- management of the reflection
- management of soft colors of the background
- Modification of the materials and rescue
- compatibility with neon (shadows and reflection)
- New display settings with the possibility to change the background of auxpeckerArtistic
- check for Updates
- possibility of applying the material to the level
- Export / import of materials
- and much more ....
Auxpecker 2.0 comes with a complete collection of pre-installed material maps and a plug-in for Rhino 5.0 allowing you an easier selection and us of the maps.
For Download maps
1) First of all you have to register to Mxp3d
Signing up allows you to stay up to date on mixexpereince
tutorials and tips
Support Email: 4FQ.PbYQ3YGLYDWYWG4@KLFDDHA@