SimLab Composer Integration Plugin for Rhino
- SimLab Composer integration plug-in for Rhino is a free tool that acts as a middle layer between Rhino and SimLab Composer app.
- By installing it, you can utilize the full benefits of SimLab Composer.
- Allows you to keep an active link for keeping data in sync across Rhino and SimLab Composer, so you avoid to repeat work inside SimLab Composer.
- Gives you the ability to transfer your Rhino scene to SimLab Composer at anytime during your Rhino session.
- Its menu can be found and accessed in Rhino under the SimLab menu.
- Available on Microsoft Windows Only.
By transferring the model to SimLab Composer, you are ready to communicate your 3D model by:
- Creating advanced VR experiences (ready to run on desktop or using HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Mixed reality sets)
- Generating top quality rendered images
- Creating Advanced 3D PDF files
- Texture backing your model
- Adding animation
- Performing engineering quality simulation
To use the integration plugin you need SimLab Composer, trial can be downloaded from the following link