Scan&Solve™ for Rhino is a plugin from Intact Solutions that completely automates basic stress simulation on Rhino polysurfaces, extrusions, and meshes. Unlike other analysis tools, no preprocessing (meshing, simplification, healing, translating, etc.) is needed.
- In Windows, run the installer ScanAndSolve_RhinoSetup(64-bit).exe
- Restart Rhino and type SnS at the command line.
- Type SnS at the command line
- Material (standard or custom)
- Restraints (faces or edges)
- Loads (faces or body)
- Click Go!
- View the results (strength, weakness, stresses, deformations)
- Report generates web-ready reports
- Bake saves the deformed shape
- Forum: Join the Scan-and-Solve for Rhino network to share examples, experiences, and participate in forums.
- Students: If you are a student, you can use the student edition of Scan&Solve for FREE.
- WIP: If you like to stay at the cutting edge of the evolution of Scan&Solve, try our latest Work In Progress.