Prospect by IrisVR lets you visualize data and instantly review your parametric design in virtual reality (VR) using the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
Our plugin and desktop launcher export surfaces, meshes, breps, and your model's geometry to provide an immersive, true-to-scale walkthrough in virtual reality, allowing you to experience your design as if it were a built space. If you're using Grasshopper, please download and install both files below. If you're using Rhino, Revit, or SketchUp without Grasshopper, simply download the Prospect Launcher.
To get started:
- Create a free trial account at irisvr.com
- Download the Prospect launcher below, and/or the Grasshopper add-in if you're using Grasshopper
- Close all of your 3D modeling software and install Prospect
- Once you've installed Prospect, check out our integration guides to learn about how Prospect works with your preferred 3D modeling software
Prospect offers several in-VR features to help the user make quick, productive decisions about their design. Features include:
- Scale Model Mode: Experience your 3D file as a scale model in VR
- Annotations: Create effective markups in VR - draw in 3D, create callouts, and address design issues
- Inspect Element tool: Highlight and flag elements for further review or edits
- Measuring tool: Verify distances within your model using our in-VR Measuring Tool
- Sun Settings: Data from your original file informs the program's dynamic sunlight and shadows, which can be adjusted in real-time
- Layers: Toggle between different design options or isolate elements to review
- In-VR Screenshots: Photograph your model to create a record of your experience
- 360° Capture: Capture stereoscopic panoramas from within your 3D model in Prospect
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.