[!] after downloading, apply to our ALPHA Project to get a free 30 days license
[!] we recommend to download the latest version: Mindesk 0.2.2 for HTC Vive, follow our install procedure
Mindesk is the first interface in the world bridging Rhino 5.0 and Virtual Reality!
It is part of a wider project that will allow soon to create from scratch 3D CAD models in VR. Mindesk works with HTC Vive™, Oculus Rift™, and Oculus Touch™. It is recommended that your PC is VR-ready.
- Download and install the latest .rhi package: Mindesk 0.2.2
- Open Mindesk.rhi and follow the install wizard
- Connect your HTC Vive™ or Oculus Rift™ and launch SteamVR/Oculus service
- Launch Mindesk from the menu or type MindeskStartVR in the terminal
- If you haven't set a valid License Key the plugin will stop, thus:
- copy Mindesk product ID from Rhino command line (stretch down the command line if you can't find your product ID)
- register your email and product ID on https://goo.gl/forms/iA2jW2AuYXgcIdDH2 to get a free 30 days License Key
- type "MindeskOptions" on the command line
- enter email and license key in the Option form
- Specify the origin point of view
- Wear your HMD and enjoy!
- Mindesk disappears from the top menu when Rhino is rebooted. Type MindeskStartVR for starting Mindesk next time.
- Hiding Mindesk viewports will cause a freeze. To solve bring viewport on top again,
- You may experience unexpected crashes.
Your opinion matters. Please tell us what do you think, at email@example.com or visit our Facebook Page
- Mindesk team -