Mindesk is the first and most advanced interface in the world bridging Rhino 5.0 and Virtual Reality.
Enjoy navigating, editing and building your 3D CAD models immersed in the VR without the need to export it anywhere. All you need to do is loading Mindesk and you are ready to go. Your traditional Rhino workflow in VR including: 3D navigation, multi-scale view, geometric editing, NURBS editing, surface modeling, curve modeling and much more. Mindesk works with HTC Vive™, Oculus Rift™, and Oculus Touch™. It is recommended that your PC is VR-ready.
How to get started with Mindesk:
- we recommend downloading the latest version: Mindesk 1.1.2 for HTC Vive
- after downloading, register your account and request your 30 days trial here
- your trial request will be approved within 24 hours
- after installing Mindesk on your Rhinoeros type "MindeskStartVR" on the command line to boot your VR design space
- log in with your e-mail and password and activate your 30 days trial
You can find more instructions in the user's handbook.
- Mindesk disappears from the top menu when Rhino is rebooted. Type MindeskStartVR for starting Mindesk next time.
- Hiding Mindesk viewports will cause a freeze. To solve bring viewport on top again,
- You may experience unexpected crashes.
If you need help, visit our support page.
Made with ♥ by Mindesk team