[IMPORTANT!] after downloading, apply to our ALPHA Project on https://goo.gl/forms/iA2jW2AuYXgcIdDH2 to get a free 30 days license
[IMPORTANT!] we recommend to download the latest version: Mindesk 0.2.2
[IMPORTANT!] if you are using HTC Vive, we recommend unchecking "Enable VR Dashboard" option from SteamVR's Developer option board
Mindesk is the first interface in the world bridging Rhino 5.0 and Virtual Reality!
It is part of a wider project that will allow soon to create from scratch 3D CAD models in VR. Mindesk works with HTC Vive™, Oculus Rift™, and Oculus Touch™. It is recommended that your PC is VR-ready.
- Download and install the latest .rhi package: Mindesk 0.2.2
- Open Mindesk.rhi and follow the install wizard
- Connect your HTC Vive™ or Oculus Rift™ and launch SteamVR/Oculus service
- Launch Mindesk from the menu or type MindeskStartVR in the terminal
- If you haven't set a valid License Key the plugin will stop, thus:
- copy Mindesk product ID from Rhino command line (stretch down the command line if you can't find your product ID)
- register your email and product ID on https://goo.gl/forms/iA2jW2AuYXgcIdDH2 to get a free 30 days License Key
- type "MindeskOptions" on the command line
- enter email and license key in the Option form
- Specify the origin point of view
- Wear your HMD and enjoy!
- Mindesk disappears from the top menu when Rhino is rebooted. Type MindeskStartVR for starting Mindesk next time.
- Hiding Mindesk viewports will cause a freeze. To solve bring viewport on top again,
- You may experience unexpected crashes.
Your opinion matters. Please tell us what do you think, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook Page
- Mindesk team -