Meshedit is a set of components which extend Grasshopper's ability to work with meshes.
- Mesh from points
- Mesh cull unused vertices
- Mesh flip
- Mesh unify normals
- Mesh weld vertices with threshold
- Mesh explode
- Mesh convert quads to triangles
- Mesh add attributes
- Mesh extract attributes
- Mesh find naked edges
If you find anything else useful please let us know!
- In Grasshopper, choose File > Special Folders > Components folder. Save the gha file there.
- Right-click the file > Properties > make sure there is no "blocked" text
- Restart Rhino and Grasshopper
if you encounter any problems or you need help, join our discussion now: