LutraCAD is a newly developed and easy to use software for designing insoles and orthotics. With its user friendly and CAD-system compatible Manager program, LutraCAD helps streamline the design process while keeping your information accessible and organized. Try LutraCAD for a 30 day period, free of charge, and experience designing insoles and orthotics with no more than a few simple steps!
- Online account management
- Improved and user friendly layout
- A Manager that helps organize client information, notes and files.
- A personal library containing various insole and orthotic patterns. Users can easily add personal elements, patterns and even complete insoles and orthotics of their own.
- A CAD-system with three different user levels to customize the system interface according to the user’s experience and needs. The more advanced the user level, the more functions the user will be able to influence.
- 3D printable orthotics (comming soon)
Available products and packages
- LutraCAD Manager
- 2D-package, including the Manager software and 2D scan supporting CAD-system.
- 3D-package, including the Manager software and CAD-system supporting 2D and 3D scans (free 30 day trial period available!).
Activating the product
- Install the latest Rhinoceros 5
- Create an account on http://Manager.LutraCAD.com
- After account creation a 30 day trial wil automatically be assigned
- Download and install LutraCAD via the confirmation mail
- After installation open LutraCAD on your desktop
- Log-in with your LutraCAD ID
- You are ready to start designing!
IMPORTANT: When LutraCAD will set up your Rhinoceros 5 all toolbars will be closed and Rhino options will be changed