LunchBox is a plug-in for Grasshopper for exploring mathematical shapes, paneling, structures, and workflow. We have also introduced new components for general machine learning implementations such as regression analysis, clustering, and networks. The plug-in includes tools for:
The latest release of LunchBox is built against Grasshopper 0.90076 and Rhino 5.0 64-bit
- Data: Components for dataset management, XML, and JSON formats
- Machine Learning: LunchBoxML components for regression, clustering, and neural networks.
- Generate: Components for cool generative geometry.
- Math: Create parametric surfaces and forms such as the Mobius, Klein, or 3D Supershape
- Panels: Create paneling systems such as quad grids, diamonds, or triangles.
- Structure: Create wire structures such as diagrids or space trusses.
- Utility: Rationalize spline curves and reverse surfaces.
- Workflow: Read and write Excel files, layer management, and automate baking and saving.
I hope the tool is as helpful to you as it is to me in the design process!
- The new installer uses a 'ClickOnce' deployment method.
- Click the primary download link below and install the tool.
- Launch Rhino and Grasshopper
- An additional ZIP download with the plugins is also provided.
- Rhinoceros 5.0 64-bit
- Grasshopper 0.90076
- The latest Microsoft .NET Framework (4.5+)
- Windows (LunchBox has not been officially tested on the Mac)
- Nathan Miller