Jackalope is a Grasshopper component that implements the standard Rhino space morph operations: Bend, Flow, Maelstrom, Splop, Splorph, Stretch, Taper, and Twist.
Jackalope supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Rhinoceros 5.
Jackalope requires Rhinoceros 5 Service Release 12 (SR12) or greater.
Jackalope is included with Rhinoceros 6.0
Jackalope is free!
- Download the plug-in and unzip it into a folder.
- Launch Rhino.
- In Rhino, run the GrasshopperFolders command.
- On the command line, pick the Components option. An Explorer window with the Components folder active will open.
- Copy the Jackalope.gha file, extracted from the downloaded ZIP file, into the folder.
- Run the Grasshopper command.
- The Jackalope panel will appear on the Transform ribbon.