DIVA-for-Rhino is a highly optimized daylighting and energy modeling plug-in for Rhino and Grasshopper. The plug-in was initially developed at the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University and is now distributed and developed by Solemma LLC. DIVA-for-Rhino allows users to carry out a series of environmental performance evaluations of individual buildings and urban landscapes.
DIVA includes these simulations:
- Radiation Maps
- Photorealistic Renderings including HDR file formats
- Point-in-Time Illuminance
- Daylight Autonomy
- Continuous Daylight Autonomy
- Useful Daylight Illuminance
- Daylighting analysis with or without shading routines
- Electric Lighting Use calculation based on daylighting
- Glare Analysis - Annual or Point-in-Time
- LEED and CHPS Daylighting Compliance
- Single Thermal Zone Energy and Load Calculations
Rhino 4.0 SR9 / Rhino 5.0
Free Trial License
Included with the software installation above. After 30 days this license will expire.
A free license for students and educators which expires annually on July 1st.
A single-user commercial licenses can be purchased at www.solemma.net.
A license server for multiple users can be purchased at www.solemma.net.