Auxpecker Studio is an easy and free solution to get a pleasing realtime preview of objects directly on the viewport of Rhino3D v5.0. It is simply based on the use of environment maps,texture, ecc; making viewport objects reflect in ways that reproduce / approximate the look of various materials. This technique is not meant as a preview for rendering in association with any render engine. It is a stand-alone method for communicating very pleasantly, in realtime, projects to your client. In this version there are new features and improvements.
- new maps redefined and expanded in number and types
- new GUI
- new menu for the management of sight
- image capture
- management of the transparency
- management of the reflection
- management of soft colors of the background
- Modification of the materials and rescue
- compatibility with neon (shadows and reflection)
- New display settings with the possibility to change the background of auxpeckerArtistic
- check for Updates
- possibility of applying the material to the level
- Export / import of materials
- and much more ....
Auxpecker Studio comes with a complete collection of pre-installed material maps and a plug-in for Rhino 5.0/6.0 allowing you an easier selection and us of the maps.
For Download maps visit http://mxp3d.com
For technical support using this page http://www.mxp3d.com/forums/forum/mxp3d/auxpecker/